Barely two weeks after we saw the first leaked images of the upcoming Infinix Mobility flagship Android smartphones – The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus -, more images of the device have surfaced online and this time, they are looking really cool.
Infinix Mobility has a formidable track record of teasing its zero series, but if you are unfamiliar with the brand, that’s how they operate and it’s been working like a charm.If you are a fan of Infinix Mobility or have been following the brand, the “HERO,” “THENEXTHERO,” “ZERO2HERO” and the “HERO3LOGY” campaign , used in marketing the Infinix Zero 3, should be familiar.
This time, however, the campaign name for the next Zero devices is still been kept under wraps but leaked images suggest that Infinix isn’t giving any smartphone manufacturer the chance to be in the spotlight. According to speculations, the device will come in a frame metal and plastic back glossy cover to make it look elegant.
As speculated earlier, Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus will come with the specs highlighted below:
Infinix Zero 4
- Optical image stabilization
- FingerPrint ID recognition
- Octa core
- 16+8MP rear and front facing camera
- 5.5 HD IPS screen
- 32GB + 3GB Ram/Rom
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow + XOS
- Battery: 3200mAh
Infinix Zero 4 Plus Specs
The Infinix Zero 4 Plus specifications in the windmill is as follows:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display with 1920*1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Infinix XOS on top.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20Fingerprint Sensor at the back.
- 3GB RAM 64GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 2TB.
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash 8MP Front Camera with LED flashlight.
- 2G/3G/4G LTE Support Wi-Fi direct with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1
The leaked images that surfaced online are as shown below:
The latest leaked images of the upcoming Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus devices are really looking good. What do you think? Let us know using the comment box below.