InterC, Latest 4G LTE Network in Nigeria, With Affordable Data Plans
InterC Network Limited is the latest 4G LTE internet service provider to enter into the Nigeria telecom space without much fanfare. InterC as they preferred to be called, joined its counterparts: Smile, Spectranet, Ntel, Swift, and the anticipated MTN Nigeria 4G LTE to boost the nation’s $32 billion telecommunications sector.
The Latest 4G LTE network is actually the first private telecom company in Nigeria. Remember those days of interCellular X “hello Moto”? InterC Network is a rebranded intercellular that has partnered with Transsion Holdings (makers of Infinix, Tecno, and iTel phones), Ringo Communications, and Yudala.
Intercellular Nigeria Limited commenced commercial operations as a public company in 1998 after being awarded a National Fixed License in 1996. The company is a now a private company limited by shares trading as InterC Network, and officially launched 3 days ago, August 23, 2016.
InterC Coverage in Nigeria
Unlike other 4G LTE internet services providers whose primary focus is limited to Lagos and Abuja, InterC is making history as they will be the first to launch in four states. They are currently available in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Kaduna and their head office is located in Lagos. Plans are unedrway to expand to other states.
InterC Data Plans
As a way of taking their fair share of internet data subscribers in Nigeria, InterC network is offering free internet for the first month, and 25% off on the second month to their new customers. Below is the complete InterC internet data plans
- 1.5GB Plan for N1,400 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 4GB for N2,800 (24/7 30 Days)
- 2.5GB for N1,500 (6PM – 6AM 7Days validity)
- 1GB for N1,000 (6PM – 6AM 7Days validity)
- 7GB for N4,500 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 15GB for N7,000 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 25GB for N10,000 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 40GB for N9,000 (6PM – 6AM 30 Days Validity)
- 25GB for N6,000 (6PM – 6AM 30 Days validity)
- 50GB for N17,000 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 75GB for N24,000 (24/7 30 Days Validity)
- 110GB for N35,000 (24/7 60 Days Validity)
- 75GB for N12,000 (6PM – 6AM 30 Days Validity).
With the above the data plans and a mantra that screams “Join The Network That Keeps You Interconnected”, InterC Network has come for some serious business. So, let the competition begin!