Konga Cash Home Bonanza that will make loyal customers Millionaire has been launched. Nigeria’s Largest Online Marketplace Konga.com, through this promo, will give customers the chance to win up to N1,000,000 in this exciting competition.
Prior to this event, there was a campaign via its social channels asking customers what they would do if they won N500,000. Now it is a reality as the Cash Home Bonanza commenced on the 17th of October 2016.
In this one month Cash Home Bonanza competition, Konga will reward one lucky customer weekly with N500,000 over a four week period, and two lucky customers will win a mega cash prize of N1,000,000 at the end of the promo.
Highlights of Cash Home Bonanza
- The promo will run from 17th of October to 17th of November 2016 (one month).
- The promo is open to both “New and Existing” customers.
- Customers who place an order worth N10,000 and above will qualify for the raffle draw (i.e. an order below N10,000 will not be eligible for the draw).
- The order number you receive upon completion of your order placement will serve as your RAFFLE NUMBER. We will also send this to you once again via SMS as a reminder
- The first draw will take place on the 31st of October 2016. One (1) lucky customer will emerge as the winner of N500,000 at the end of week 1.
- Subsequent draws for week two, week three and week four of the promo will take place in November 2016. Each draw will produce a winner for the N500,000 cash prize.
- The Mega Bonanza draw of N2, 000,000 will take place on the 30th of November for all eligible customers (i.e. customers who have ordered items worth N10, 000 and above during the promo). Two (2) lucky customers will win a cash prize of N1, 000,000 each.
- Winners will be announced on Konga’s website and official social media handles.
- Your order must be successfully delivered and not returned for you to remain eligible to participate in the raffle draw and thereafter redeem your prize.
There is so much you can do with N500,000. Hurry now, don’t be left out! Click here to visit the Konga website for more details on the cash home bonanza.
Terms and Condition apply
Meanwhile, Nigerian entrepreneurs producing locally, are now able to sell their very own Made-in-Nigeria products on online. Thanks to Jumia Local, a new online platform to be launched by Nigeria’s largest Online Mall, Jumia.