Just when we think the Infinix “ZERO” series portfolio couldn’t get any bigger, a leaked image of an upcoming Infinix android phone dubbed Infinix Zero 4 has been spotted online. The leaked Infinix Zero 4 images suggest that Infinix will be releasing two variants Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus.
Getting base and a plus version of devices seem to be the new game in the mobile industry. Recall that the release of the Infinix HOT 4 in August was later followed with its Pro version. TECNO mobile, Infinix major competitor also thrilled phone lovers with the Phantom 6 and 6 plus versions and now, Infinix is stepping up its game by the yet-to-be-released Infinix Zero 4 variants.
Infinix Mobility has a formidable track record of teasing its zero series, but if you are unfamiliar with the brand, that’s how they operate and it’s been working like a charm.If you are a fan of Infinix Mobility or have been following the brand, the “HERO,” “THENEXTHERO,” “ZERO2HERO” and the “HERO3LOGY” campaign , used in marketing the Infinix Zero 3, should be familiar.
This time, however, the campaign name for the next Zero devices is still been kept under wraps but leaked images suggest that Infinix isn’t giving any smartphone manufacturer the chance to be in the spotlight. According to speculations, the device will come in a frame metal and plastic back glossy cover to make it look elegant.
Instead of X574 that has been making the rounds, the model number for the Infinix zero 4 is X555. It is not clear, however, if both variants will go by a different model tag (Is that even possible?). But pictures speaks louder so we will bet out money on X555, at least, for now. Since the images are not the final render, it should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Infinix Zero 4 Specs
As seen from the picture above, the specifications of the Infinix Zero 4 base version have been highlighted below
- Optical image stabilization
- FingerPrint ID recognition
- Octa core
- 16+8MP rear and front facing camera
- 5.5 HD IPS screen
- 32GB + 3GB Ram/Rom
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow + XOS
- Battery: 3200mAh
Infinix Zero 4 Plus Specs
The Infinix Zero 4 Plus specifications in the windmill is as follows:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display with 1920*1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Infinix XOS on top.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20Fingerprint Sensor at the back.
- 3GB RAM 64GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 2TB.
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash 8MP Front Camera with LED flashlight.
- 2G/3G/4G LTE Support Wi-Fi direct with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1
Interestingly, Infinix zero 4 reported as “X574” scored a maximum 92000 when tested with the Antutu Benchmark, making it the best Infinix device ever released.