You Could Win $10,000 in AGCO Africa Ambassador 2017 Video Contest
AGCO are once again on the lookout for Young agripreneurs to become the Next AGCO Africa Ambassador! Are you involved in a project or cause which positively impacts farming in your local community? Then enter the video contest and send us a short video of yourself introducing your project and explaining why you should be the next Ambassador.
AGCO, a Fortune 500 company from the US, is looking for the AFRICA AMBASSADOR 2017!
This will be your chance to travel, meet people from all over the world and show off your skills in front of a large audience!
- Visit Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany in the heart of Europe!
- Your role:
Represent your continent and host the sixth AGCO Africa Summit in Berlin (January 16, 2017).
- Your rewards:
10.000 $ plus all traveling expenses
- Minimum age: twenty-one (21) years old
- Proof of African origin and valid passport from a country on the continent of Africa
- Fluent in spoken English
- Some experience with speaking in front of a large audience
- No record of criminal behavior including crimes of moral turpitude or which might bring
AGCO into disrepute
- No membership in extreme, radical or violent groups including but not limited to groups
which advocate the violent overthrow of any government
- No human rights offenses
- Must be available to participate in the AGCO Africa Summit (January 16, 2017)
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO
- Eligible Participants may enter the Program by creating and submitting a video of themselves explaining why they should be chosen to act as the AGCO Africa Ambassador to Germany during the Event.
- The video must not contain obscenities or other objectionable content.
- Eligible Participants may enter as many times as they choose so long as each Submission offers different content and perspective from a previous Submission by the Eligible Participant.
- Multiple entries of the same Submission will result in disqualification.
- Your video should be uploaded on our Youtube page http://youtube.africa-ambassador.com as a video response to the contest video, posted on our AGCO Africa Ambassador Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador or Twitter page https://twitter.com/AGCOAmbassador
or sent directly via email to [email protected]
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
- Men and women are welcome to participate in the contest.
- Qualification for the contest begins on September 1st, 2016 at 10am SAST and ends on October 31st, 2016 at 10am SAST.
- Submissions will be approved, judged and decided on by the AGCO marketing team. The
announcement of the winner takes place on December 1st, 2016 on the Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador. Eligible Participants accept and acknowledge that the decision of the Judges is final.
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 16, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
- Responsibility in regular reporting (bi-weekly) about trends and developments in African agriculture and economy as well as AGCO‘s activities in Africa on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube in posts, uploads and video messages during the one year contract period (when appropriate, participation at AGCO events in Africa)
- $10,000.00 cash award at the beginning of the one-year contract.
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as the AGCO Africa Ambassador.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AGCO Africa Ambassador Program 2017
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2016