Gladly, you can use this latest Glo 0.0k cheat with any of the virtual private network (VPN) app listed here. Now, I will be showing you how to setup Glo free browsing with two favourite VPNs – AnonyTun and Tweakware.
Though this unlimited Glo browsing settings is suited for android devices, you can use this guide to share/tether the VPN connection with your computer.
Please note at this point that, this is only a tweak and can be blocked at any time by Etisalat or Glo. So, always use the comment box at the end of this post to ask if it’s still working as the time you are reading this before you subscribe to it.
Features Of The Latest Glo Free Browsing Proxy Server
Here are what to expect when you use this latest Glo free browsing proxy server
- It grants you unlimited internet access
- You need good Glo network to enjoy the new proxy server.
- Somehow fast and sometimes disconnect depending on the network strength.
- You need an Android phone.
- You need a Glo sim (3G sim preferable) with no active data plan.
Now, let’s look at the settings.
Latest Glo Free Browsing APN Settings
The Access Point Name for latest Glo free browsing is as shown below:
APN: glodirect or Glocafe
APN TYPE: tick Default and Supl
Proxy and Port: leave them blank
Username and Password: flat
Latest Glo Free Browsing With AnonyTun
AnonyTun is one of the latest free VPN that comes with custom features. Unlike Psiphon VPN, it has the option to change the Connection Protocol, Connection Port, Enable the option to connect via parent proxy, edit custom TCP/HTTP Headers and enable advanced SSL settings and edit it.
AnonyTun Proxy Server Settings
Below is the latest AnonyTun Proxy server settings for Glo unlimited browsing.
- Download AnonyTun App from Playstore
- Open AnonyTun
- Click on Stealth Settings.
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel.
- Change Connection Protocol to HTTP.
- Connection Port to 80
- Turn on Custom TCP/HTTP Headers
Now add the following settings:
- URL/Host: ffff.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt
- Request method: POST.
- Injection method: Normal.
- Tick Online Host, User-Agent and Keep Alive
- Leave other boxes un-ticked.
- Now, Click on Generate.
- Then Save.
- Click on Connect, wait few seconds for AnonyTun to connect.
The only downside in using the proxy server with AnonyTun for Glo free browsing is ads pop-up. This is where Tweakware VPN comes in.
Latest Glo Free Browsing With Tweakware VPN
If you are new to Tweakware VPN, check out this splendid review first. It comes with both the free user option and premium option. As a free user, you are limited to 300mb daily access while as premium user, you have access to unlimited bandwidth renewable every 30 days. You can subscribe here.
TweakwareVPN Proxy Server Settings
Below is the latest Tweakware VPN Proxy server settings for Glo unlimited browsing.
- Download Tweakware VPN
- Now open your Tweakware and Click on Settings
- Click on Custom Tweak
- SELECT CONNECTION MODE: Http
- SEVER PORT: 80
- HOST HEADER: ffff.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt
- Tick reverse proxy port
- PROXY HOST: ffff.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt
- PROXY PORT: 80
Now Go back to The App front and select CUSTOM and Click on connect.
Now you can enjoy a more stable GLO 0.0K unlimited cheat from AnonyTun and Tweakware VPN. I’ve been getting impressive speed here on my Glo line on 3G network.
What do you think of this new proxy server settings for latest Glo 0.0k free browsing? Let us know in the comments section below.